hear it for
all the
acm - ers
tagboard


hello


hi. i'm wailing and i'm doing the blogging for our SAC group. we're doing a video project for ASIAN CIVILISATION MUSEUM and i'll be blogging the progress of our group and also taking photos of all you guys. all the members in the group are Amanda, Zhi Yi, Guan Quan, Joshua, Marcus, Keren, Maybelle, Lyn, Megan, Hui Min, Phoebe, Daniel and me. hope you guys like love the blog :)
acm-ers


Secretary: wailing
Script/acting: zhiyi(I/C), marcus, keren, maybelle, joshua, guanquan
Editing/filming: megan(I/C), amanda, joshua, lesley
Props: guanquan(I/C), huimin, phoebe
Music: joshua(I/C), lesley, daniel
Lights: lyn(I/C)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 @ 7:03 AM
ACM Session 6

Not much to post here because what we did was the same as the week before. But anyways....

last week we went to the Peranakan Museum again. We did more filming, and improved the Wayang Kulit choreography for the song. Lyn brought more lights so it was easier to film in the dark, and we also managed to run through the whole thing and I think it was not bad and that we're almost ready.
Next week is the last lesson. I hope we can finished doing everything:P


We're leaving early from school and ms Kwok is buying lunch for us:D
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

ACM Session 5 gamelan music? ACM session 4 CONFIRMED STORYLINE Lesley's Reflection of Wayang Kulit Reading - Arts... Lyn's Reflection of Wayang Kulit Readings - "Malay... Some ideas for the script. ACM session 2 First ACM session.