hear it for
all the
acm - ers
tagboard


hello


hi. i'm wailing and i'm doing the blogging for our SAC group. we're doing a video project for ASIAN CIVILISATION MUSEUM and i'll be blogging the progress of our group and also taking photos of all you guys. all the members in the group are Amanda, Zhi Yi, Guan Quan, Joshua, Marcus, Keren, Maybelle, Lyn, Megan, Hui Min, Phoebe, Daniel and me. hope you guys like love the blog :)
acm-ers


Secretary: wailing
Script/acting: zhiyi(I/C), marcus, keren, maybelle, joshua, guanquan
Editing/filming: megan(I/C), amanda, joshua, lesley
Props: guanquan(I/C), huimin, phoebe
Music: joshua(I/C), lesley, daniel
Lights: lyn(I/C)
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 7:07 PM
First ACM session.

It was the first SAC lesson in our chosen groups and I found out that i was in the group that I picked as first choice, together with Zhi Yi,Amanda,Marcus,Guan Quan,Joshua,Keren, Maybelle,Daniel,Lyn,Megan and Hui Min. Our teacher in charge was Ms Kwok and when the class started, she let each of us give a brief introduction of ourselves to get to know each other better. 

Then,she gave us a worksheet to do and when we were done we shared our answers and reasons with everyone else. After that, Ms Kwok told us we were going to make a video,which was supposed to promote the learning of history and cultures to primary school students.

We had four choices to choose from for the topic of the video - 1)Chinese Opera
- 2)Wayang Kulit
-3)Indian Dance
-4)Balanese Music

Majority of us voted for Wayang Kulit,except for Zhi Yi and Joshua. Then we all shared how we could each contribute to the project and what benefit from it. Most people said they could contribute by giving ideas, making props, video editing/filming, acting/scripting and so on and so forth. Ms kwok told us the dates that we would be going to ACM and that was mostly the whole SAC lesson.

Thats all for now!
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries