|
hear it for
all the
acm - ers
|
tagboard |
hello
hi. i'm wailing and i'm doing the blogging for our SAC group. we're doing a video project for ASIAN CIVILISATION MUSEUM
and i'll be blogging the progress of our group and also taking photos of all you guys. all the members in the group are Amanda, Zhi Yi, Guan Quan, Joshua, Marcus, Keren, Maybelle, Lyn, Megan, Hui Min, Phoebe, Daniel and me. hope you guys
|
acm-ers
Secretary: wailing
Script/acting: zhiyi(I/C), marcus, keren, maybelle, joshua, guanquan Editing/filming: megan(I/C), amanda, joshua, lesley Props: guanquan(I/C), huimin, phoebe Music: joshua(I/C), lesley, daniel Lights: lyn(I/C) |
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 7:49 PMACM session 2 Today was our first visit to ACM and we got to have a tour from one of the museum guides,Melissa. She showed us a few exhibitions of different cultures and of course Wayang Kulit items. We watched a video about Wayang Kulit and then brainstormed on ideas for the video. Each of us described how our video was supposedly going to be like - colourful,modern,comical,dramatic,musical and much more. We decided everyones' roles for the video and it is as proposed: Secretary: -Wai Ling Script/Acting: -Zhi Yi(I/C) -Marcus -Karen -Maybelle -Guan Quan Editing/Filming: -Megan(I/C) -Amanda -Lesley Props: -Guan Quan(I/C) -Hui Min(Assistant I/C) -Phoebe Music: -Joshua(I/C) -Lesley -Daniel Lights: -Lyn(I/C) We discussed more about the video and Ms Kwok took a few pictures too. Ms Kwok told me I had to do a group blog and blog about our progress for this SAC project. If you have any issues with the blog,please feel free to comment. |
|
monthly archiveMarch 2010 April 2010 May 2010 |
recent entriesFirst ACM session. |