|
hear it for
all the
acm - ers
|
tagboard |
hello
hi. i'm wailing and i'm doing the blogging for our SAC group. we're doing a video project for ASIAN CIVILISATION MUSEUM
and i'll be blogging the progress of our group and also taking photos of all you guys. all the members in the group are Amanda, Zhi Yi, Guan Quan, Joshua, Marcus, Keren, Maybelle, Lyn, Megan, Hui Min, Phoebe, Daniel and me. hope you guys
|
acm-ers
Secretary: wailing
Script/acting: zhiyi(I/C), marcus, keren, maybelle, joshua, guanquan Editing/filming: megan(I/C), amanda, joshua, lesley Props: guanquan(I/C), huimin, phoebe Music: joshua(I/C), lesley, daniel Lights: lyn(I/C) |
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @ 9:18 PMACM Session 5 We went to the Paranakan Museum on Wednesday. We were supposed to start filming and confirm all the stuff. So anyways, we set up a temporary screen and practised the whole Wayang Kulit video. It was working quite well. The light stuff that Lyn brought were really nice and the Wayang Kulit figures were really well done too, although some of them didn't have heads, but still. Megan borrowed a really professional video camera for filming from the school and I found out that I was going to be the teacher in the video. I think being the teacher is quite hard, because I have to act very non-smileyish. Which for me i think is kind of hard. But I hope I can do it properly... We had a dry run a couple of times and we had a short reflection time after the session. We shared our thoughts on our progress and suggested some improvements and ideas that could be considered being added in into the video. I feel that the progress is quite okay. It could be better, faster, but I think it’s an okay pace and that we'll be able to finish it and do a good job. |
|